Supermarket and Drugstore;
The closest supermarket is within 8kms from the Cruise Terminal. Our taxi operators can take you there in less than 5 minutes for a low fare.
Inside the Cruise Terminal there are taxi services that can be hired either to take you to the nearby town of Puerto San Jose, or to do an extended "on-your-own" visit to any of the destinations sites. Fares are fixed and paid in advanced.
Marina Pez Vela Guatemala: Where fishing is spectacular.
Our commitment with the protection and conservation of the Sail Fish is serious.
In here you can only fish with the circle hook and it is prohibited to kill the Marlins and the sail fish. You can only catch it and release it.
Come fishing with the best fishermen, sailing off from the safest dock in the Pacific Coasts of Guatemala.
In Sailfish Marina Pez Vela you can find all the services you need: fuel, docks, hangars, shops, restaurant, fishing supply stores, water, electricity, etc.
If you would like to know more about the experience of sailing in Guatemala, you can contact any of our business partners like Casa Vieja, Sail Fish, Pacific Fins, The Grest Sail Fish, Club Náutico de Guatemala, Asociación Departamental de Pesca.
1. Dock: Embark and disembark your ship safely
2. Transfer Area: Transfers to and from a secondary cruise terminal available when needed
3. Welcome Lobby: Receive a warm welcome and all the information about tours and services available to you
4. Bar: The best place to rest and sample our local beer and drinks
5. Open Air Market: indulge your senses with the beauty and color of our Mayan arts and crafts
6. Jade Museum: learn about our unique Guatemalan jade, its mystery and traditions
7. Amphitheater: a place under the shade to watch local dances and customs
8. Internet Kiosk: in case you need to keep up with news
9. Administration: all help provided concerning our terminal
10. Restrooms: distributed all round the terminal, for your convenience
11. Restaurant: A perfect spot to try local food, overlooking the marina
12. Cigar Bar: cigars, liquor, music, a "having-a-great-time" spot
13. Handcraft Market: large variety of Guatemala handcrafted products
14. Taxi: want to visit on your own without an arranged tour, this is the right place to come
15. Shore Excursions Buses: take any of the tours available to explore Guatemala, "heart of the Mayan world"
16. Marina: perhaps you want to charter a boat to fish or go whale watching...
17. Iguana Habitat: If you feel like watching these beautiful creatures, here you will find plenty of them
18. Covered Dry Docks: covered areas for fishing boats
Contact us at +502 2270 9494
Km 112.5 Carretera Puerto de San Jose, Escuintla, Escuintla
N 13º55’30” / W 90º47’42’’